September 15, 2008
i looking forward to replace my front tyre. However rear are still in good condition. My front tyre alignment is very bad did not notice it until it is to late.
currently using NCT5. very good handling on dry but not so good on wet road.
Goodyear Eagle NCT5
Rating for the Goodyear Eagle NCT5 is 6.26.
- Executive – Goodyear Eagle NCT5
- Environmentally friendly tyre
- Latest development and manufacturing techniques to optimise use of energy and resources
- Silica-based tread compound allows a reduction in fuel consumption of up to 5%
- Reductions in CO2 emissions
- Lasts up to 25% longer giving more kilometres for your money
- Speed index: H, V, W
- Available profiles: 50, 55, 60, 65, 70
I am wondering if any other brand is available that perform better than NCT5?
brand Dunlop, Michelin, Continental, Hankook etc?
looking for long life and less noise.
August 8, 2008
no new paint pics yet
however this is another view of the car taken at our first offcial visit to the apartment with the kids…
the apartment is for renting purpose…
car – nice chrome & nice 15″ rims on 195/50R15 82V tyre…
August 7, 2008
just to put into record…
i.ve painted my red proton…
the original proton saga
new colour to be updated once repainting is done
please feel free to guess….
you will be rewarded with a wallpaper picture of my newly painted proton saga…